[Rhodes22-list] political

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Oct 28 21:35:53 EDT 2004

having just finished another evening being depressed by the news - all those Iraq soldiers executed today, still more Americans blown apart ...,  I had to shake myself out my growing numbness to the repetitive figures that have been turning it all into a non-impact daily event, and wonder:  if Iraq was funding terrorist, now that there is no Iraq, who is funding them?   does the fact that our, quote, coalition does not include a single Arab state, tell us something ?

stan/gbi