[Rhodes22-list] not political

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sat Oct 30 09:09:56 EDT 2004

Rhodies:

We have an owner in the Annapolis area who has what sounds like a minor electrical problem but since it is a new boat he feels we should not be asking him to look at it.   We will of course make the big expensive time consuming round trip there but it will be sort of frustrating if it turns out to it be just a reverse polarity or an undone connection plus we have to be away for a few weeks at a show.
Shows are tough jobs, but someone has to do them.  .

Any electrical savvy MD Rhodie want to give up their amateur standing and charge us for taking a look.  Boat is in the water at a marina and we will give details

stan/gbi