[Rhodes22-list] politics- tax theory by Steve for Rummy

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Oct 30 09:18:00 EDT 2004

Stan,
	After the election,
	After the election is decided,
	After your Florida vacation,
	Pull out that fancy MBA degree,
	Dust it off,
	Reread the short message that Steve sent Rummy,
	Use pencil and work in Buffet sized numbers,
	Try applying the theory a few times....
	Remember, it is a theory, it is not a guarantee, just a theory
	Maybe follow Rummy's method, with a rum and coke...
	You have advanced permission to email the NYU School of Economics
and ask for samples, literature, on line course, etc.
	See:
http://www.econ.nyu.edu/
http://www.econ.nyu.edu/dept/austrian/index.html
http://www.stern.nyu.edu/