[Rhodes22-list] Steve' & Cowards

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Oct 30 12:54:35 EDT 2004

"We did, however, recognize that there was at least a
chance of catastrophic success, if you will, to reverse the
phrase, that you could in a given place or places have a
victory that occurred well before reasonable people
might have expected it, and that we needed to be ready
for that."

Donald H. Rumsfeld
Secretary of Defense
April 11, 2003