[Rhodes22-list] Re: Swing States

Larry Abbott laabbott at cushing.org
Sat Oct 30 13:00:24 EDT 2004

Michael Meltzer wrote:
>> come on Larry, picking on spelling around
>> here is like shooting fish in a barrel,
>> expressly when I am next :-) The list is fast
>> posts that are not proof read.

Sorry.  Lame excuse.  This is not about bad spelling.  It's about a
connection between language and thought.  And how fast can a post be that
you can't take 2 extra minutes to proofread it?  Isn't the representation
of your ideas worth the time?  Of course, this from a teacher, so it
doesn't count, because I don't do my job. In fact I'm leaving now for the
Caribbean for 2 months on your taxpayer dollars that aren't being reduced.