[Rhodes22-list] Steve' & Cowards

Marc Steiger Marc.Steiger at dlptech.com
Sat Oct 30 15:25:50 EDT 2004

Actually, I have been thinking of this. While I own a business, I do
believe
that it is important to go and help with the effort. I believe in what
is going on over there. Where would I find these civilian jobs? Even
though I have not applied for a job in ages, maybe it is time to start.
I bet I could get someone to watch the business while I was gone.

Marc Steiger