[Rhodes22-list] Saturday sailing.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 08:06:44 EST 2004

Saturday was one of those sailing days that was almost spiritual. The winds
were a very excellant 15 miles per hour and the temperature reached into the
80's. Not bad for a late October day in SC. We stayed out after dark and the
moon rise was breathtaking. I didn't remember to get a picture of it, but I did
get a great shot of Yankee Clipper. Bob sails single handed a lot and his
autopilot allows him to sail hands free.