[Rhodes22-list] Saturday sailing.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 08:24:47 EST 2004

Rummy,

You gotta love days like that! We had same conditions here Friday.  I had 5
adults out for a sail and the R22 loved the extra weight. Winds were a
steady and strong and we enjoyed an awesome sunset and harvest moon rise. It
was on of the best sails I have had in the R22 with guests. Everyone went
home with big smiles.

Our guests are in town all weekend and I passed on sailing in our fall
regatta yesterday to keep the peace. I am kind of glad I did. We had some
crazy winds all day; 20 - 25 with gusts over 35.

Wally