[Rhodes22-list]Funny thing and a sailboat without sails

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Oct 31 10:25:43 EST 2004

Michael:
	The post was originally labeled 'Political'....
It was asking a political question about the 'Larry King Live' show.
However, someone changed the subject line without including 'Political'
about the commentary that followed.  Who ever that was did not say if he
agreed or disagreed that guy who used to live on the other side of the block
from me.
	I guess you read Rummy's post about the motor sail on the restored
Hunter 37 Cutter.  It is a fantastic boat.  Just right for the live aboard
that Rummy has been dreaming of.  After the restoration is complete the boat
is for sale.  The restorer already wants a 43 footer.  It would be best that
Rummy has a hand in selecting the sails.  He just might be the one using
them.
	Most of the major repairs finished.  Some cosmetic things need to
finished.  The most important thing is workable sails.  Rodger is estimating
that they will cost about $6,000.  Big boat, big sales equals big expense.
The fact that Rodger is a very good finishing carpenter has made this a very
good restoration.

Ed K