[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Small -- Inflatable Dingy

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Sep 2 14:53:34 EDT 2004

Gary,
The dinghy we have takes about 15 minutes of not too strenuous pumping with
a foot pump. That time includes time for switching chambers and testing the
pressure of various chambers asking "do you think that's enough air?" The
thing we like best about our little toy dinghy is that it fits in a
Rubbermaid bin under the bench seats on the Rhodes and leaves us enough
room for two more of those containers for other gear.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA