[Rhodes22-list] Quote Without Comment

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Sep 3 03:29:52 EDT 2004

I guess Stan is right.

The political season has started,

...and my book is available.  Sort of.

It's already sold out, and they are printing more books.  It should be in bookstores everywhere before the election according to the publisher.  And if you are the type of person who believes boatbuilders when they tell you when your boat will be ready, then maybe you will believe publishers, too.

I grabbed a couple of thousand books off the next print run so I can send them to people I know.  Some of you already took a sneak preview of my web site before it was ready.  If you go back there now, you can see some pages in the book, buy a book directly from me as soon as they come off the press, and have me send you a complete electronic version of the book instantly.

If you don't want to buy the book I will just send you the free electronic copy.  (There is a $1 fulfillment charge.)

"Quote Without Comment" is a book of quotes covering 135 issues of importance to our country. It is neither a "Democratic" nor a "Republican" book. All points of view are represented. All quotes are accurate. No one is quoted out of context. Each side in the upcoming election wants you to look at some of these quotes, and to ignore others. You should look at all of them.

The book is being used as a fund-raiser for both the Democratic and Republican parties, as well as the Green party.

The web site is www.QuoteWithouComment.com.

Bill Effros