[Rhodes22-list] Politics background

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 3 10:18:51 EDT 2004

	For anyone who took the time to read Keith's retort, I would like to
provide some background.  I have met and sailed with Keith.  He is an o.k.
guy.  He does not spit fire needlessly.
	I cannot say that I knew anyone who died on 9-11, but deep down, I
suspect that is only because I have not looked.  I have a cousin, who is
quite close to me, who was stepping out of the lobby of one of the towers
when the first plane hit.  He went back into the lobby and went underground
to walk toward Hudson river.  He arrived home in northern New Jersey about
9:30 pm when he let us know that he was ok.
	Islamic terrorist also known as Islamist want to kill anyone and
everyone who does not believe as they do.  It is plane and simple, so
understand that.  In their mind set there is no room for negotiation.  There
is no other acceptable opinion, belief or religion.
	Please read:  Muhammad - Prophet of Doom by Craig Winn if you can.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA