[Rhodes22-list] Wallace's Kayak

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:17:07 EDT 2004

Actually they electric pumops provide plenty of power. I use them on my
mountain bike and air mattresses. The pumps I have seen would not accomadate
the fitting needed to screw into my kayak. The concern expressed in the
manual was due to over inflating. Now that I think about it more they were
probably recomending against using a real air compressor.

Wally