[Rhodes22-list] What do you do with monsters?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:12:27 EDT 2004

Steve,

I am not going to get dragged into another round of politcal emails but
...... are you saying if one is held up a gun point you advice is to fight
back? Are you serious?

Even if you are packing heat most of us are not real good on the quick draw.
I don't carry anything in my wallet that is worth getting shot over. Do you?

You have posted many emails that show you have a hard time destinguishing
between bravery and common sense. I will just add this one to the list.

Yeah I know, you will tell me that I am just a weak liberal blah blah blah

Hey I am out of here! Spending tonight on the boat, racing in the morning,
seafood boil and keg part in the evening! I hope everyone has a great
weekend!

Wally

Wally