[Rhodes22-list] Re: a case of switch and bait

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Sep 5 01:36:34 EDT 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: stan
  To: rhode22-list at rhodes22.org
  Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 12:11 AM
  Subject: a case of switch and bait

  Steve and fellow political scientists:

  I think what we have here is a case of bait and switch or flip flop as it is currently defined:

  "That away, Saroj.  I think all those jokes about girlyman has made Stan speechless."

  "what's a matter stan  .. cat go your tongue???"

  so I responded (admittedly in volume) and what do I get:

  "Stan - why are you pushing your liberal thinking on this LIST.  You are old enough to know better.  You should be ashamed of yourself ."

  Right.  I am going in the corner and hide behind Roger.

  stan/gbi