[Rhodes22-list] Bamboozled

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Sep 5 02:31:33 EDT 2004

"We've been bamboozled by politicians."

Bunnie Kydd
Retired Nurse, Massachusetts
July 15, 2003

More Quotes at
www.QuoteWithoutComment.com

"Quote Without Comment" is a book of quotes covering 135 issues of importance to our country.  It is neither a "Democratic" nor a "Republican" book.  All points of view are represented.  All quotes are accurate.  No one is quoted out of context.  Each side in the upcoming election wants you to look at some of these quotes, and to ignore others.  I want you to look at them all.

Buy the Book -- $9.95 or Free

To Opt Out of this list, press the reply button, change the Subject to "Unsubscribe" (no quotation marks), send.  You will be removed from the list.