[Rhodes22-list]Wally's Trip

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Sun Sep 5 22:59:56 EDT 2004

We try to use our timeshare weeks at Marriott Grand Ocean or one of the Sea
pines locations.  We have rented slips at both Harbor Towne Yacht Basin and
South Beach (Salty Dog)  like both but Harbor Towne is preferable for night
sailuing, the sound is really great after dark!!

Russ
s/v Bulldog

PS.  We trailor from Nazareth, PA - 800 + miles