[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Bring It On!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Sep 6 02:20:17 EDT 2004

"President Bush made a comment a week ago,
and he said 'bring it on!' Well, they brought it
on, and now my nephew is dead."

Mary Kewatt
Aunt of a Soldier Killed in Iraq
July 10, 2003

>From "Quote Without Comment" -- a book of quotes.

"Quote Without Comment" is neither a "Democratic" nor a "Republican" book.  All points of view are represented.  All quotes are accurate.  No one is quoted out of context.  Each side in the upcoming election wants you to look at some of these quotes, and to ignore others.  I want you to look at them all.

More Quotes at
www.QuoteWithoutComment.com

***Constitutionally Protected Political Free Speech***

They used to call this a "Broadside".  Now some people call it "Political Spam".  But whatever you may call it, the United States Constitution calls it the highest form of "Free Speech".

I plan to send out a quote a day until the election.  Then I will stop.

If you are not on this list and wish to be added to it, send me an email with the Subject: "Subscribe" (no quotation marks).   The sending address will be added to this list.

Bill Effros
Author
"Quote Without Comment"

Bill at QuoteWithoutComment.com