[Rhodes22-list] Red Rover (?)

Doug Mistler mistler at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 8 13:10:33 EDT 2004

Slim,

Red Rover is the new name.  Currently the hull has no name on
it.  The old name disappeared when Stan's workers put the
beautiful new red paint job on the hull during the refurbishing.
I shall have a formal renaming ceremony when we put the new name
on the hull.  Scared of a curse? Of course not (crossing my
fingers) - of course we may sail backwards for three boat
lengths - just to test the dynamics of course <grin>.

Fair winds!
--Doug
"Red Rover"