[Rhodes22-list] What do you do with monsters?

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 06:53:15 EDT 2004

Thanks Michael.  Yeah, I know, I shouldn't call them
names.  I deal with these welfare people all day long.
 All I hear is:
I need more money
I need more child care
I need more health benefit
I need my house fixed
I need more food stamps

What they really need is a job but their to lazy to
work.  Anyway, this really is a waste of my time.  I
have a job & must work for a living.  These democrats
need my tax money to much for me to stop working.
Later.
Steve