Public service announcement - was RE: [Rhodes22-list]ListAdministrator See All

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 14:15:33 EDT 2004

This reminds me of the liberal media.  Funny thing is
that in the AP today, the liberal media is also
getting Piss Off at Kerry for lieing to them.  It just
a matter of time before Kerry whole camp falls apart.
After all, the media can only filter so much before
good americans with common sense understand that Kerry
is full of hot air!!!!!!!!
Steve

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200409/08/rk26-st

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement