[Rhodes22-list] Veterans and water levels

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 9 21:14:08 EDT 2004

Mr. Rummy:

	The last time we had a Viet Nam discussion, you drove tanks.  Now
you reject medals.  Are you flip flopping too?

	Did you notice how fast the lake went down when they opened the
flood gates.  Just north of you the official totals were 9" to 12" inches.
And, Lake Toxaway which feeds into Jocasse which feeds into Keowee which
feeds Hartwell got 14".

	Tell us all how are the leaky roofs?  Hopefully, that subject will
not be political.

	For those interested in sailing on Lake Hartwell, all the islands
have disappeared.  A lot more open water.  See:
http://water.sas.usace.army.mil/home/index.htm

Ed K