[Rhodes22-list] List Administrator See All

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 09:32:50 EDT 2004

I am sure I am getting more work than you.  Beside,
like I said yesterday.  I type 100wpm.  It doesn't
take must time for me to make a resonce.

Beside Freedom & Liberty must be promoted for all the
world to see; yes, this includes my liberal friends
here on the Rhodes List:-)
Steve

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement