[Rhodes22-list] List Administrator See All

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 18:37:15 EDT 2004

Slim,
Steve and I have been friends for many years now thanks to the Rhodes
organization. As with many list members, I have never had the pleasure of  meeting
him personally, but through pictures and phone conversations I think we  have
become great friends. Our political views differ, but we're still friends.  In
fact I have a lot of friends with whom I don't agree with politically. You
see Slim, I belong to the wrong party.......the rum party.

Rummy