[Rhodes22-list] List Administrator See All

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Fri Sep 10 18:07:29 EDT 2004

Any chance I could be a delegate at the next rum party convention?

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 4:37 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] List Administrator See All

Slim,
Steve and I have been friends for many years now thanks to the Rhodes
organization. As with many list members, I have never had the pleasure of
meeting
him personally, but through pictures and phone conversations I think we
have
become great friends. Our political views differ, but we're still friends.
In
fact I have a lot of friends with whom I don't agree with politically. You
see Slim, I belong to the wrong party.......the rum party.

Rummy

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.