[Rhodes22-list] What do you do with monsters?

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Sep 10 22:39:05 EDT 2004

That number sound low, I always heard more than the DOD budget, A quick search of google "welfare spending us" showed 435 to 450
billion(for 2000), which sounds more like it. But here the kicker :-) I think it the welfare workers causing the problem. 450
billion divided but 25 million on welfare = 17,400, if we just cut out the middle man(the workers) and send people a check(the
republic way :-) and we would cure welfare and poverty in one year.

MJM

PS. ducking and running for cover.