[Rhodes22-list] The Rhodes 22.

Frank Mott mottman2 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:28:23 EDT 2004

Greeting to a future Rhodes owner!

  Once you see and sail a Rhodes you will be spoiled for anything else.
Although you did not mention your lcocation on the "West Coast" there is a
beautiful Rhodes moored in the Los Alamitos Bay Marina, in Southern
California.  We will be aboard on Sunday planning for a sail to Catalina
Island next weekend and you are welcome to call or stop by and we can tell
you all about the unique features and the great build quality of this boat.
It is however not for sale, only a sail.   Los Alamitos Bay is located
nearby to Long Beach and south of Los Angeles.  The blue whales are
migrating and hopefully we will get to see some on our Catalina trip.  This
is a sunny and windy time of year here so the sailing is fantastic, so Bill
give us a call!

The Motley Crew      Mottman2 at Hotmail.com

P.S.  The "Practical Sailor" series of books gave the Rhodes a very good
write up, might want to read it.