[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Jack Schiller jjschiller at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 02:37:19 EDT 2004

Dear Rhodes22.org:

I am a 68 year old mathematics professor and devout Democrat whose only sailing to date has been in reverie. However, I plan to take lessons, buy a trailer sailer, and explore the Delaware River from Trenton to the Chesapeake. After extensive reading, the search for a boat has narrowed to a Rhodes 22 or a W.W. Potter 19.

A new P19 fits my budget, a Rhodes 22, sadly, does not. So if you or anyone you know must, for whatever reason, part with a beloved Rhodes 22 (in Bristol condition), please let me know. Also, any bit of Rhodes 22 information that may be useful to someone who has yet to touch a tiller will be warmly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jack Schiller