[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Sep 12 07:41:29 EDT 2004

Jack,
        For a novice you can't do better than a Rhodes.  I've sailed a
friends WW potter and though a nice boat the Rhodes is superior.  Remember
you don't need a brand new boat (bless me father Stan for I have sinned).
The best route I would suggest is to but a recycled boat from General Boats.
Stan offers a new boat warranty and will customize the boat so it will be
ideal for a newbie such as your self. (Stan, does this count as penance?).

Seriously Jack, I've sailed for over 40 years all over the world and on many
types of boats , I've owned A Rhodes of one year of another for 19 years,
and the Rhodes will be your pride and joy and teacher too.

Chris Geankoplis
Medford, OR
S/V Passion