[Rhodes22-list] Polotics: Bush's Service Record

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Sep 12 23:51:39 EDT 2004

Here we go again, again.

Hi Brad,

I'll send you my book.  I know you do your homework.  Read it.

George Bush was a drunken coke-head at the time Kerry was fighting in Vietnam and we all know it.  No one has denied that, but all his arrest records have disappeared along with many of his military records, his bankruptcy records, his college records, his governor's papers, and almost every other mention of him prior to his White House records.  Many of those records are missing also.

9/11 was a fiasco.  11 aircraft were thought to be hijacked at one point, but no one thought that was important enough to tell the Commander-in-Chief who continued on dutifully with a Photo-Op.  The military scrambled air craft but no one could tell them why they were in the air, or what they were looking for.  They flew around aimlessly awaiting instructions.  The Vice President gave an illegal set of orders to shoot down passenger aircraft, then lied about the fact that he had not received the orders from the President.  The Secretary of Defense was not told about what was going on until after it was all over.  Ditto the National Security Advisor.  The President was told about the first plane hitting the World Trade Center before he entered the school in Florida.  No one on his staff was able to reach him on a secure phone after that.  Messages were relayed over cell phones from inside the building.

The President then went missing in Air Force 1.  His staff reported that his location could not be disclosed because enemy aircraft had locked onto Air Force One and his plane had engaged in daring evasive maneuvers to escape the escalating threat.  (Shades of "Mission Accomplished")

The Vice President reported that several hijacked aircraft had been shot down by our military.

Civilians shut down the air space over the United States and brought down all the planes on their own initiative.

There was a complete failure of leadership, yet no one was held accountable, and the administration did its best to conceal what happened.  No changes were made.  The same people remained in charge.  No one, not a single person, was fired for what was probably the worst command failure in the history of this country.

All of this can be found in the 9/11 Commission Report.  Have you read it?

With regard to Bush's Service Record here were his orders, as released by the White House:

"Lieutenant Bush should report to Lt. Col.
William Turnipseed, DCO, to perform
equivalent training."

Air National Guard Orders
September 15, 1972

Here's what William Turnipseed had to say in October of 2000:

"I'm dead-certain he didn't show up."

General William Turnipseed
187th Tactical Recon Group, Former Commander
October 31, 2000

How have you been?

Bill