[Rhodes22-list] POLITICS - hellooooo Bill Effros

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 21:11:29 EDT 2004

Bill,

Thanks for the welcome back, here we go again, again.
I read the 9/11 report except for the last chapter
(recommendations) before leaving for China.  Perhaps I
should go to Borders and ask for my money back because
your copy has a lot of info that wasn't in mine!
Remember, I get paid to read for a living but I won't
bore you with the list of recent books (all partisan
crap anyway).  You've made a lot of observations and
conclusions that I don't agree with.  I think you are
confused.  Forgive me if that's name calling, just put
Brad on your filter.

As I outlined in my e-mail to Ed the other day (the
one he didn't publish) most people are so polarized
this election that rational discussion, even among
friends ,is nearly impossible.  I try to jump in only
when I feel the truth is being severely distorted.  I
like W, you like John/John. Is this a great country or
what? Then again, you liked Monica's boyfriend but
that's old history.

I have to fly all next week so I'll have limited time
to respond but I look forward to the debate.

By the way all, I still sail and have a thing or two
to say about that as well.

Hey, this is FUN!  I didn't realize how much I missed
you Bill.

Brad Haslet
"CoraShen"