[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Sep 13 00:17:43 EDT 2004

Wow. That was SO well put. Bill, I like your writing MUCH better when
it's about sailing than I do when it's about politics.

>>> bill at effros.com 9/12/2004 10:00:50 PM >>>
Nah, buy a Rhodes-22, spend a week in Edonton with Stan, and he'll
teach you everything you need to know about sailing.  Take a few power
squadron courses while Stan is building your boat, and live happily for
the rest of your days.  Sailing is not incomprehensible like ......
sociology....it's elegant, like math or physics.  You can derive great
satisfaction from it with only a simple understanding of the forces at
play, and spend the rest of your life building on that foundation. Or
you can just let the wind push you around while you watch the sun rise
and set.  It's a lovely thing to do, and the R-22 is a wonderful thing
to do it in.

Bill Effros