[Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou's Lee helm

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Mon Sep 13 11:12:18 EDT 2004

In light air we'll sit on the low side. In moderate to heavy winds we're on
the high side. Last time we were out playing with the helm in light to
moderate winds on our problematic port tack, I sat on the port side of the
cabin top. It seemed to make a bit of difference. One of the problems we
have in playing with this issue is the variability of winds, current and
chop on the Chesapeake in short spaces of time.

Mary Lou