[Rhodes22-list] Gasket For Opening Port Screen

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Sep 13 16:32:42 EDT 2004

Lloyd, Rhodies:
Im in the process of replacing  3 of my 6 portlights.  The rep at
Beckston recommended the
512 for my boat and I only had to cut the side open a bit more w a
portable jig, everything went well but their  barrel nuts as
advertised are not worth the expense.   I am installing the rest of
my ports with self tapping w/ the blk covers.  I promise to post some
pics for others trying to do this job later on.
  Lou