[Rhodes22-list] A final question on the Rhodes 22

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 13 20:28:13 EDT 2004

Bary,

About 4 years ago, Daniel & Gary, my two sons, grew to be large enough to
start feeling cramped in the V-berth.  Stan sold me the V-berth extender &
filler cushion.  Basically, the V-berth extender allows the starboard side
V-berth sleeper to slide aft a couple of feet over the top of the head.
This, in turn, frees up the bow area for the feet of the port side V-berth
sleeper.  Daniel & Gary are now 21 years old & 6' 1" tall and 18 years old &
6' 2-1/2" inches tall respectively.  They slept in the V-berth this summer
with no complaints.  The V-berth extender kept me from having to buy a
bigger boat.  This might very well solve your problem.  Talk to Stan.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium