[Rhodes22-list] V-Birth Extension

Bary Cote and Family bcote at lighthouse.net
Mon Sep 13 23:24:58 EDT 2004

Thank you, everyone for your gracious answers.  This idea of the v-birth extension has rekindled my hopes!

Roger, I may be wrong...but did I see somewhere that you sail the Great Lakes?

If so, are you, by any chance, in Michigan?

We live in Sault Ste Marie and would sorely appreciate the chance to see one of these critters in person, especially with the V-birth extension as you mentioned.

Thanks

Bary Cote

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of values."
                 --Albert Einstein