[Rhodes22-list] A final question on the Rhodes 22

Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com
Tue Sep 14 10:46:59 EDT 2004

We do have some pictures of a v-berth extension on the photo website, in
case you are curious how such a thing might work!

Check out Bill and Sandy Gallant's v-berth extension on the Tech page:
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/tech.html
Specifically, you'll want to see:
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/Head_board_1.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/Head_board_2.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/Head_board_3.jpg

It doesn't show the cushion, but I'm sure you can imagine that.

FWIW, my wife really LOVES sleeping in the v-berth.  She's 5'0".

I prefer sleeping on the dinette/bed.  Lots of room there.

--Doug