[Rhodes22-list] Who is this Stan?

Sean G seang1989 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 08:23:31 EDT 2004

Thanks Doug,

Who knew you could contact the owner of a company direct.  I read the proposal on the recycled boats, seems like a great deal, but still out of reach for me at this point.

Sean

"Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY)" <douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com> wrote:
Hi Sean,

Stan Spitzer commissioned the design of the R-22 and owns General Boats.
He still builds them, one at a time, in the factory in Edenton, NC. Nobody
knows R22s better than him. Basically, they're all his boats. He just lets
us sail 'em (for a small fee)! ;^)

Stan also sells "Recycled" Rhodes 22s. See his website at:
http://rhodes22.com

Have fun!

--Doug
s/v Fretnaught