[Rhodes22-list] Fw: [rhodes-list] Look, Ma, No Hands!

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Sep 14 21:02:17 EDT 2004

Slim,
We had to replace our clips on the stern rail after one broke. The ones we
bought didn't fit as well so we wrapped the end of the tiller extension
with a couple of wraps of rigging tape. Works well. With a nice steady wind
we can lock the tiller in place and sail for an hour or more with no
adjustments.

Mary Lou