[Rhodes22-list] Forecast for Thursday

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Wed Sep 15 09:44:34 EDT 2004

Middle of the night wasn't better.  I had the same thought, and went out at
3:30 this morning.  The eerie quiet wasn't the calm before the storm -- it
was a lack of interstate noise.  The cars on the westbound side were stopped
dead still, bumper to bumper.

I have a friend who is on track to make it from NO to BR in four or five
hours (it's normally 90 minutes).  They're pretty happy about this.  The
people hitting BR at 3:30 this morning were calling the radio station and
indicating that the trip had taken them nine hours.

I'll keep in touch today and tomorrow, as long as I have internet
connectivity.

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 8:39 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Forecast for Thursday

> I don't think so....still watching the tube...worked all day getting
"projectiles" under control and am too tired to go anywhere...the traffic is
unbelievable...Tom went in to the club to help others get their boats off
the slab and into a warehouse and took over 5 hours to drive about 25 miles
home...maybe it will be better in the middle of the night....if pressure
keeps going up and it keeps veering right, I'm here till the power goes
out...then I'm off to the house in Baton Rouge and
airconditioning...tv....dvd's...good scotch....

> From: R22RumRunner at aol.com
> Date: 2004/09/14 Tue PM 05:05:47 EDT
> To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
> Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Forecast for Thursday
>
> Thena,
> Glad to see you are still with us. Are you going to evacuate?
>
> Rummy

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.