[Rhodes22-list] Forecast for Thursday

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Sep 15 18:38:59 EDT 2004

Grayson:

Evidentially you are not from the south.  Steve's methods and styles are
traditional redneck.  That includes probably more than 50% of the males
below the Mason Dixon line.

In case you do not fully appreciate what is going on, it is deer harvest,
thinning the herds so that we do not have a disease problem during the
winter.  In my hunting zone, the bag limit is 5, but not more than two at
once.

In my zone, dogs to round up deer are not allowed, but they are in many
zones to help the process.

Even with this the deer herds are increasing.  In recent years car deer
incidents are increasing. Deer damage to crops and home shrubs is
increasing.

If you like venison, come to South Carolina and help.  Or are you a
vegetarian?

Ed K