[Rhodes22-list] Forecast for Thursday

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 18:01:32 EDT 2004

Steve,

When I had my farm outside of Nashville, (Tennessee is
a written permission state) I always had lots of
friends during deer season since I don't hunt.  They
were more that welcome to come take a shot at the
"rats with antlers".  My neighbor had a much simpler
system that yours.  He would get up before sunrise,
put on a pot of coffee, and read in his underwear.
When the deer would show up to nibble on his fruit
trees he'd take the biggest one by shooting out the
kitchen window.  This also served as a wake-up call
for his wife to help him load it for the check-in
station.  He got the largest buck two years running.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"