[Rhodes22-list] Forecast for Thursday

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 08:32:18 EDT 2004

OK Wally, you asked for this one!

Man from NYC reads an article about bear hunting in
Tennessee and thinks that would be fun.  He steps off
the train in Knoxville and asks the stationmaster
where he can find a bear guide.  Not knowing anything
about bear hunting he also asks for some tips.

"Well, I'm not a bear hunter myself but I know you
need a good dog", replies the stationmaster.

"Who sells dogs around?

"Old man McCullah's got some, just make sure you get
one with a big asshole!"

"What does that have to do with being a good bear
dog?" the New Yorker asks.

"Don't reckon I really know, just know the best ones
have really big ones".

The man asks McCullah to show him some dogs and he
brings out one that he assures him is the best.

"Turn him around, I want to look at him from behind"
McCullah spins the dog around and displays an anal
port about the size of a dime.

"I'm no dumbass, that's no bear dog, look at how small
his asshole is!"

"Relax boy, this dogs a two season dog, he comes with
a wrench.  We got him tightened down for squirrel"

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"