[Rhodes22-list] Ivan

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Thu Sep 16 12:37:04 EDT 2004

Well, it looks like I got lucky with this one.  We had a good blow, but not
enough of one to do damage, and not a drop of rain at the house.  I won't
know how Velvet Elvis fared until the weekend, but the news couldn't find
any serious damage from Lake Ponchatrain to show me, so I'm optimistic that
all is well.  There really wasn't much to chronicle over the last two days,
but I did add a couple of posts to my web log, if you're interested.
http://theskinnyonbenny.com/blog <http://theskinnyonbenny.com/blog>

It's looking rough in Alabama right now.  Check out the photo on this page.
http://www.al.com/weather/stormcentral/
<http://www.al.com/weather/stormcentral/>

(pause a moment for transition to less serious hurricane related topic....)

We're wondering if the LSU/Auburn game is on.  I'm not sure that I wouldn't
like to see the Tigers (meaning the real Tigers, as opposed to the
Plainsmen/War Eagle/Tigers) get a few extra weeks to prepare.

Ben

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.