[Rhodes22-list] Weber's Analysis of Lee helm

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:36:01 EDT 2004

Ed, Im just guessing,  I know the go fast people spend a lot of time fairing
- and refairing after a number of seasons and coats of paint to get it
perfect.  It involves several precise  templates.  I would not think it is a
molding issue since the influence of the Keel portion of the
Keel/Centerboard is small enough to not really influence the boat that much.
  A twist in the centerboard would do such thing.  That is what happened to
my RC Sailboat when I tried to cram it into the wrong spot in my car.  Bob