[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Pentagon Conspiracy Theory

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 13:07:26 EDT 2004

Thanks Bill,

Just go to the EWR hub. After looking at the weather,
we may have time for some Oliver Stone or Michael
Moore silliness.  Ivan is right over Pennsylvania so
this is going to be "a tough slog" to quote Rummy (not
that Rummy, the other one.  I'd just as soon catch the
boat across the Hudson and play but you know "The
World on Time" and all that!

I'm outta here.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"