[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat Show

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Fri Sep 17 20:21:24 EDT 2004

WE (The Bulldogers) will be attending Annapolis Sat & Sun  We usualyy hand
around the R22 site & go to dinner together after tghe show closes on Sat
(Elton & stan can go with us then).  Sometimes we meet for lunch informally.
Don't know who is going this year but we are, that is Shirlee, Russ & Will
from the Bulldog.

Russ