[Rhodes22-list] Ivans has left!

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 10:04:07 EDT 2004

Ivan has quickly passed shutting down I40 and creating severe flooding in
local areas. My home was fine and other than a few limbs down everything is
ok.

Todays weather forecast is perfect. They are calling for; NE winds 10 - 20,
sunny, 20% chance of rain, and high around 80. I am off to the lake to check
on my boat and hopefully go for an all day sail. Then again the river maybe
covered with debris and logs.

Wally