[Rhodes22-list] Spiders on Sailboats

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Sep 18 15:27:03 EDT 2004

Actually, I've got some bad news for both of you.

My boat sits 100 yards off shore on a mooring 6 months of the year.  This
year I have not been on an island, or a dock since I put it into the water.
Hasn't stopped the spiders.

Now if you turn your boat into a toxic waste, you might, and I must
emphasize MIGHT, be able to kill them all.  But probably not.

Sorry.

Bill