[Rhodes22-list] Spiders on Sailboats

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 18 16:57:21 EDT 2004

Well, the word on the Monroe Harbor tender is that a "spider repellent"
made by Ortho and available at Home Depot works like a charm.  I did
not get the name and have not been in Home deport recently so I am not
sure if it is marketed as a repellant or killer.

I limit my problems on the mooring using a cockpit cover made to fit the
boom room snaps.  This keeps the cockpit free of insects (and other
dirt)
at the expense of about 5 minutes to snap/unsnap the cover.  I posted
some pictures last year.

Ron